Engaged Lessons Bundle
This print and write in bundle is designed to help you engage your Young Women in Lessons. Bundle includes three separate PDF files, one in full color, one in light color and one in black and white. Each PDF contains:
- Come Follow Me Lesson Topics: Use this list to plan lessons for the year. Print multiple copies and have the young women in your class or your class presidency check mark the lessons that interest them most.
- 2019 Lesson Schedule: This page is a great spot to plan out when each lesson will be taught and who will teach. This calendar also includes a spot to record 5th Sunday lesson plans.
- Lessons I Teach: Take your calendar a step further and use this page to record the lessons you will be teaching and how you plan to engage the young women in the lesson.
- Blank Invitation: If you think of a unique way to engage young women in the lesson, use this invitation to let them know what they can do.
- Invitation to Teach: Have a lesson or portion of a lesson you'd like a young women (or guest speaker) to teach? This invitation includes space to record the date of the lesson, the amount of time they should plan to teach for, the lesson category, the lesson title, and additional notes such as "Please share this video and lead us in a discussion about how we can follow the example of our Savior shown."
- Invitation to Look: This invitation is designed to help your young women open their eyes in preparation for the lesson. Invite them to look for examples of service, quiet promptings, testimony affirming moments, scripture verses etc. that apply to the lesson topic.
- Invitation to Ponder: Use this invitation to invite young women to ponder a specific question in preparation for the upcoming young women lesson.
- Invitation to Read: This invitation asks young women to read in preparation for the lesson. It includes space to record the lesson date, the lesson questions, what they should read, and what they can ponder as they read.
- Invitation to Testify: Use this invitation to ask young women to share their testimony as part of the lesson. With space to record the lesson date, the lesson topic, and what she can testify about - help your young women engage in the gospel with an opportunity to strengthen and share her testimony.